Thursday, August 27, 2009

Je déteste les queues!!!

Seven hours waiting in a line just to get the student ticket for the metro is definitely to much!!! Three hours yesterday and then in the end, one document was missing. So same thing today... Ah!!!

But now, I've got my timetable, student ID and metro card. Yes! Everything done, I can now travel a little bit...

By the way, this is my university:




Tonight will be my last night here in the hostel =) My suitcases moved already to my future apartment and when I come back to Montreal on Sunday evening, I can also move there.

Greets from Montreal,
geli

1 comment:

  1. So how was your trip last weekend? I just got back from the Bavarian Sea and will be online in Skype etc. more frequently from now on. Call me any time!

    greetings and best wishes,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete