Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Arrivée!!!

Voilà, I arrived in Montréal today =)

After some troubles at Munich airport, everything went out fine. First of all, I had two kilos overweight on one of my suitcases but the other one was only 15 kilos. Nevertheless, I had to put some clothes from one suitcase to the other one... Then they told us that they can't give us our seat number immediately because the flight was overbooked. But in the end, we were upgraded to the Business Class!!!

I got my study permit really fast and there was even a special information desk for international students at the airport. The hostel is nice and situated near the city center. I share the room in the hostel with Anja, Nadine and a French guy called Maxime.

We wanted to buy SIM cards for our mobile phones but we finally found the store 5 minutes before they closed. But I already arranged everything with the shop assistant, a nice French guy, and we'll get the cards tomorrow morning...

Ah, everything is so exiting!!! I hope I'll find a room quite soon...

A plus! Bisous, geli

3 comments:

  1. "First of all, I had two kilos overweight"

    honestly, you're in serious trouble :P anyway, glad to see you're already online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Geli, I´m happy you had a nice Trip. I think that´s cool to be upgraded to Buisness class :)
    I wish you a pleasent Time in Canada!!
    I am excited to hear the Storys about from your stay there:)

    Greets from Germany (right now in Rostock)
    for so long your best Friend
    Bine

    ReplyDelete