Yesterday, I already found a room for the next four months =) (Désolé Vini, il n'y a pas de piscine mais une grande salle de bain) A friend of the cousin of a friend of mine is going on holydays to Europe and I can stay in her room. When I visited the apartment yesterday, I stayed there for three hours... The girl living with her, thus my future flat mate, is really nice. The second flat mate is a musicien but I didn't meet him yet. Maybe I'll be invited to a dinner with them next week. I can move to the room in one week.
By then, I'll stay in the hostel.
i hope u will have a great time geli! it's too bad though that we won't see u at the octoberfest.
ReplyDelete...also some of the buildings in the photos remind me of amsterdam
kisses
Joanna
I've just returned from Highfield Festival (which was freakin amazing!) and apparently you've already uploaded more pics than I took during the entire weekend... Very nice! Continue keeping us all up-to-date and have fun with Steve :-P
ReplyDeleteHi Geli,
ReplyDeletehow are you??
I´m happy to hear you have found a flat to live for the next time. Is ist the flat you told me as you have been in Germany?
I hope you have a lot of fun and meet many new people...
I came back from my trip to Rostock in Sunday evening. It was a nice trip and I visited the city´s Lübeck, Hamburg and BERLIN too.
I think I´ll uploading my fotos today.
For so long
Greets from Germany,
kiss Bine
Servus Geli,
ReplyDeletees ist schön zu hören, dass du gut und gesund in Montreal angekommen bist....sorry wenn ich nicht auf Englisch schreibe, aber ich bin noch voll in den Ferien =))
Hoffe die 9 Monate gehen gut und schnell vorbei, denn es ist schon echt eine lange Zeit.
Sype mich mal an, ich schalte es nun wieder öfters an.
Lieben Gruß
Benno