… the month of spring!
Last Tuesday, something reminded me that I’m in still in Canada ;-) Believe me or not, we had another blizzard with snowflakes all day long!!! I thought I was dreaming when I looked out of the window Tuesday morning, and I hope this was the last snow for a couple of months…
But today, it looks like spring again. Voilà, the view from the bus on the highway 20:
... the month of Goodbyes!
My roommate Emilie left on Thursday, thus being the first person I had to say Goodbye to. It’s going to continue like this for three weeks…
On Wednesday, I went to Rivière-du-Loup again – to spend some last days with my friend Marie-Claude. She convinced me that, although Montreal is my favorite city in Québec, Rivière-du-Loup is not that bad either. She showed me a couple of good restaurants and bars. I had at least 15 different shooters Thursday night ;-) And last night, we played Rock Band with her friends (who’s names I’ve finally remembered now that I won’t see them again). As I know, you’ll be reading this message: GOODBYE MARIE-CLAUDE!!
… the month of vacation and the big journey!
I’m finally on vacation after three weeks of hard work trying catch up for six weeks of strike! To do so, the library became my second home for a while…
… and after dinner, I studied till midnight at home, encouraged by our cat Lucy ;-)
But the next two weeks are going to compensate for it!!! Bine is going to arrive tomorrow and our journey will take us to New York, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Great Lakes and Ottawa =)
Thus, this post might be the last one before my departure.
… the month of departures!
Many of my friends here are going to leave Montreal during the next weeks. Have a save trip home, everybody!!
And that applies to me, too! My plane is going to leave May 17th.
… the month of my return to Germany!
What means that finally, after nine months, I’m returning to Germany. I’m gonna arrive May 18th in the morning =)
… the month of reunion and my birthday!
Can’t wait to see all of you again!!! At the very last on my birthday…
A big hug to the other side of the Atlantic!
Bussi, geli
No comments:
Post a Comment