Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

I wish you a nice Christmas Eve and all the best for the New Year 2010!!!!

Although far away from my family, there is some Christmas feeling… Just look at our beautiful ;-) Christmas tree in the apartment!! It’s been the first time in my life that I decorated a Christmas tree and it’s a – well – very special decoration. Actually, we didn’t manage to buy Christmas decoration and last night (3 days before everyone is leaving for Christmas) we finally decided to decorate it with the stuff we found in the apartment. Thus we put these ugly colored lights and some Asian lanterns, and I made the beautiful star on the top… I’m glad to have a Christmas tree anyway and we even put the presents from my family below the tree for decoration ;-)
Tomorrow, I’m leaving for Rivière-du-Loup as my friend Marie-Claude invited me to spend Christmas with her and her family… I’m really happy about it, I’m going to experience a typical Christmas Eve hoping not to miss you too much. To contribute something to the Christmas dinner, I made some more Christmas cookies last weekend…

Apart from that, I’m enjoying the freezing cold Canadian winter. I went ice skating at the Vieux Port last Friday and made a trip with snowshoes on the Mont Royal yesterday. The snow is amazing, like powder, you can’t make any snowballs or a snowman but it must be perfect for skiing…


























Big hugs and kisses from Montreal!!! Enjoy the Christmas time

I’m missing you!
geli






No comments:

Post a Comment